Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Journey - Pool of Stars

I've been working on some character design projects for my portfolio, but I decided to take a break last week to do a little bit of painting. It would have been more of a relaxing break if it hadn't ended up taking 5 days! Sometimes paintings put up a bit of a fight.


I also decided to take screenshots of my progress periodically while I was working on this... so if you want to see my process, you can do so by looking at this image:

(Pool of Stars - Process)

Ended up changing some colors at the very end, on the advice of a friend (hi Spenny). I like it better this way.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing. I just rewatched your final film too from your site. Its so great - you should be really proud!

    Cant wait to see what amazing things you do next ^-^

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet work here! Nice work on getting the look of water at the top. I always find that tricky to do.

    ReplyDelete